Quality Policy Statement
Aruk Training was established to provide short professional courses to various industries.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. Aruk Training strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback.
- A customer complaints procedure and register.
- Selection and performance monitoring for staff and suppliers against set criteria.
- Training and development for our employees, including freelancers
- Regular audits of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback, complaints, and staff appraisals.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is available to all employees and freelance workers.
Although the Managing Directors have ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date is [01/12/2024].