Communication Skills In English
- Students will be able to ask and answer questions.
- To improve students’ fluency through class speaking activities and discussions.
- The ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English in a variety of situations.
- Deliver a clear, coherent oral presentation using vocabulary and structure suitable for subject, purpose, and audience.
- Students will be able to listen attentively.
- Improve the student ability to express his or her ideas clearly and confidently in English.
At the end of the course students will learn:
- The difference between verbal and non-verbal communication.
- The difference between formal and informal communication.
- The vocabulary used for presentations.
- The difference between writing formal and informal letters.
- How to express themselves when meeting people.
- How to develop conversation when speaking on the phone.
- How to apologize, asking request and direction using both oral and body language